Grilled Corn with Paprika-Lime Butter
Servings: 2; Weight Watchers PointsPlus Value: 3
|Grilled Corn with Paprika Lime Butter and Cheesy Jalapeno Stuffed Baked Chicken|
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 medium corn on the cob, husked, silks removed
- 3 tsp light butter, or 2 2/3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1 tsp paprika, smoked variety
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until lightly charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, lime juice, paprika and salt;
- Microwave on high until melted, about 20 seconds.
- Put corn in a large serving bowl and drizzle with butter mixture and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with more lime juice and salt, if desired. Yields 1 ear of corn with about 1 1/2 teaspoons butter mixture per serving.
Keep on cookin'!